Grandma's Little Yucky Poof Ball
I like my new blog. My brother said on his blog I am a brat but I am not really a brat. He is a brat. He works with my grandpa and earns a lot of money and I am really jealous because soon he is going to be wise.
I went to my grandmas and had Arby's for lunch. We had roastbeef sandwiches and curly fries. It was yummy. When I clean with grandma I hope I earn a lot of money. $$$$
It is a big big world. Yeah right. My brother is a big bully (Ethan) and Jesse annoys me. Sometimes my brothers are brats like a big pain in the butt. Ethan yells at me cause I be naughty to him. Jesse is annoying because he makes some wierd noises at school time. And my brother (jesse) always gets his school done in a flash. I hate it. He has easy school. I do not know why. I am jealous.
I went for a walk with grandma today. It was chilly. My ears got cold so I wore grandma's earmuffs. I got to walk Rascal the whole way. Rascal is grandma's dog. Rascal is a white poof ball. He bites bigger that he is. He bites me on the hand and I hate it. He is a little bully dog.
And I do not want to work with grandpa because it's boring. All they do is chop wood.
I did school with grandma today. I forgot my pencil so I used grandmas pencil.
That's All.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home