Lizzy's World

This is a blog for Elizabeth who is 9. She has quite a lot to say and this is life from her point of view.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Mommy

My mommy is good to me. She's better than any mommy. She's pretty good in the kitchen. She has secret recipes all her own. She's a brain girl and knows a lot. Her hair is pretty. She is a good nurse. One time I had to go in the hospital and my mom took care of me because she loves me.
My day: I had to read about Bess today. She had a new colt. Bess is a horse. Let's see... I had a good day in school today, but school was confusing and long. Finally, I got it done. It was the boringest thing I have ever done in my whole entire life. It was hard. Extremely hard. Mom has a good reason for hard school. My math was confusing. I had to do a maze to get tadpoles to momma and daddy froggy. We worked on our 23rd Psalm too.
I had peanut butter and honey toast for breakfast. It was nummy nummy nummy.

2 Comments:

At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jeremy T. Brancheau said...

Great Blog Elizabeth

Jeremy

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,

I love your photo! And that your blog is all pink!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home