Lizzy's World

This is a blog for Elizabeth who is 9. She has quite a lot to say and this is life from her point of view.

Saturday, February 25, 2006

coffee on the brain

Let's see...today my mom and dad had coffee. It really looked good.
One of my other tooths is loose. Ethan has been naughty today. He is a brat and he is a stinky skunk. He didn't do his list.
Yesterday I went to my grandma's house and played with my cousins. It was fun. They had 3 guinea pigs and I got to hold them 3 times. They were so cute. My favorite one is named Coco. She is black and brown. Kennedy's guinea pig pooped in her coat. The poop looks like a coffee bean. The coffee bean reminds me of coffee. I wish dad would give me some. He won't give me any this morning because it has caffeine in it. boo hoo hoo.
My Aunt Amanda came over to grandma's house and she held one of the guinea pigs and it snuggled up in her shoulder. It was really cute.
We played tag and spies. Mostly we played Sly Cooper (playstation 2 game) and I was Carmelita. Ethan's escape got a little tricky off of grandma's tool shed.

1 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elizabeth, I just found out that you have a blog!! It's very cute! Pink is my favorite color! Have a great weekend, I will see you Sunday!
Jessica

 

Post a Comment

<< Home