My BIG pack of gum
Yesterday night, me and my dad went to my Aunti's house. Her dog loves me now 'cause I rub her tummy and give her goodies sometimes. When Aunti goes to California, dad said we can bring her into my room to sleep. It is so amazing.
Me and dad went to QT and he got this big old pack of gum for me. It was humongous. nummy nummy nummy. I am chomping it in my mom's ear right now.
Today I did school. It was so boring again. Of course, it's always boring. My brothers are both out skateboarding and they are making a lot of noise and racket out there. It seems to me that they love each other now. Yay, yay, yay.
I miss my grandpa E. He is my dad's dad. He has a snow dog. His name is Max. Of course I like all animals. My grandpa used to want to be a veterinarian. I want to be one too, but it takes a lot of reading and I don't think I can pass the test.
My brothers just screamed and it hurt my ears. Owie.


2 Comments:
Riviting
Layne wanted to be a vet also. I bet if you study hard you can pass the test when the time comes ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home