the yummy pop
Today I saw my Aunt Candy. It has been a long time since I seen her. We had 3 cookies - chocolate chip and inside of them was more chocolate. Of course I LOVE chocolate. Truffles are the best. I played the organ for her. I played Mary Had A Little Lamb.
Daddy has some pop - it really looks good.
We went for a long, long long walk and I rode my Barbie scooter. Of course it is pink and kind of purplish. It has purple stars on it. Daddy finally gave me a drink of pop. Finally. We walked by the river and we walked by the park. We walked a long time. We walked and walked and walked and it made my leg hurt. My aunt rubbed it for me.
I didn't play anything with Jesse today. I watched Oprah with Grandma. Jesse got a big pack of gummy bears. They looked delicious. Finally I had some. I had a piece of lemon cake and some lemon ice cream. Thats all. Oops I forgot one thing - Jesse got a tummy ache. I didn't.


1 Comments:
Lizzy Cat, I'm tired of waiting
for your blog!!! You better get
busy and get your school work done! You have an obligation now
to your vast audience!!
Love you, Grandmother Dearest
Post a Comment
<< Home