I love makeup
Today is Wednesday. Time for church. We are eating lunch....my favorite... pizza rolls. Mom hasn't bought them for a long time. I can't wait to eat them.
I went on a walk with grandmother dearest last night. I stayed up late and got home at 10:oo. I was pooped. We walked at Gray's Lake. It's a park that my grandma likes. There is a bridge there and it is very big. It's called the colored bridge. There's big spiders in it. Some of them are poisonous - grandma told me. They have red spots.
My grandma looked for something out on her swing one day and there was a spider. She didn't know if it was poisonous or not. On one side of the spider it had a smiley happy face, she said. On the other side it had green eyes with a frowning face. She didn't know what spider it was.
We walked the dog on our walk around Gray's lake. We only took Rascal this time... Cause he's on me and grandma's side. Not my Auntie from California. She said she was going to take over the whole Gray's lake.
We went shopping last night. We went to the hair store and the shoe store. I bought new shoes. My other ones were stinky and daddy was gagging when we were camping. Camping was ok. My friend was there. She is really bossy. Her name is Madison. She comes to church sometimes. I was kind of bored because I didn't bring any toys. I only took makeup and my purse. Make up is my favorite thing. My grandma bought me a lot of lipstick. Lipstick is my favorite kind of makeup. I like lotion too. I don't like blush because my face is allergic to it and it makes red bumps on my face. Then I have to wash it off with soap and it burns my eyes. I hate that!
Time to eat! Goodbye!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home