Lizzy's World

This is a blog for Elizabeth who is 9. She has quite a lot to say and this is life from her point of view.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

wow wow wow

Today I am writing my blog because my grandma wants to hear more. I love my blog. Yesterday I had to do my school. It was so hard. It is always hard. Ethan is watching Star Wars III. Anakin is the best fighter but he turns to the dark side. The sith face is yucky for some reason. It is really yucky. I can't wait until Friday. It is my date with daddy at McDonalds. I hope we eat what we ate last time. Or maybe we'll go to Burger King. That sounds good too.
Yesterday at church we got to make dough and I got to keep some. Me and my brother play with it. Jesse has some too. We were learning about Jesus and he was preaching and a little boy had 2 fishes and 5 loaves of bread. He broke all of it up and he blessed it too. 5000 people ate it. WOW. Wow is my favorite word. Wow, wow, wow. The dough was to remind us of the bread and we had goldfish and bread to eat to remind us of the fish and bread.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home