Lizzy's World

This is a blog for Elizabeth who is 9. She has quite a lot to say and this is life from her point of view.

Monday, December 03, 2007

I haven't wrote for a long time

Hi. This is Elizabeth.. I haven't wrote for a long time. I miss writing. Send me emails!! I need them. I'm sorry I didn't write for a long time.
Those of you that know nothing about me, my favorite thing is singing. My best friend is named Miranda. She goes to my church. God is my friend first. My second friend is Miranda.
I went to my Grandpa E's for Thanksgiving. They had an Xbox. I played Zelda mostly. That is my favorite game they had. My second is Mario, 3rd is Sonic. But I didn't play the Harry Potter game because I didn't like it and it isn't godly.
At Grandpa's somebody made this yummy fruit and marshmallow salad thing and it was good. At thanksgiving I had 2 scoops and the next day I had more. I should have said thank you, but I really didn't think about it.
I have a part in the Christmas play... I'm Olivia and I have 2 singing parts. A short one and a long one. I tried out for the janitor part cause I really liked it but I didn't get that part. Oh well. I like the one I have now. I sing Away in the Manger and a verse to another song. And it just came on right now in my own house as I was writing this. It's a miracle. It did that in my Aunt's car too. That makes 2 times.
I'm done. The End. I will write more tomorrow, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home