Lizzy's World

This is a blog for Elizabeth who is 9. She has quite a lot to say and this is life from her point of view.

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Our Weekend

I got back from my grandpa's on Sunday. I didn't go to church at all. It would have been done by the time we got back. I went to my grandpa's for Thanksgiving. Grandma's neice was there. She was 11 years old and I got to play with her. We went for a bike ride and played with the playstation 2. I played a fun PS2 game. It was SIMS fashion and you got to dress your own girl and change her clothes and put makeup on her. There were big hoop earrings and jewelry to pick out. I put the big hoop earrings on and then makeup and a cool shirt and cool jeans. Then she went to a fashion show. I won 2 times.
I got to make mice and eat them with grandma. I'll tell you how to make them.... first you put a cherry with the stem and dip it all in chocolate. Then you turn it sideways. The stem is the tail. Then for the head you attach a hershey kiss. Put frosting on the tip of the nose and little frosting eyes. Then dip almonds into the chocolate and attach them to the head for ears. They are really cute and yummy. I could eat them in one bite. I love chocolate. Of course, all girls do unless they are weird.
I went shopping at ALCO and bought something. I can't tell what it is. The store was really little. A little store for a little town.
Jesse learned how to crochet.... a girl activity. He made me a necklace and I threw it away because I didn't like it. He also got to shoot a gun with the boys. It was loud.
mom is fighting with Jesse. He wants to get his own blog NOW so he can write about me and girls and stuff. He has a girlfriend. Its mom.
kiss kiss hug hug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home